• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa, mama

LOL

Oh god this still makes me laugh after all this time
minus the first time where I raged hard

Best part about watching this SAO movie is remembering Toonami GAF's reactions, was truly amazing

Gorillaz

fun fact: the chick on the phone with Luna is Pam from a 90's show called Martin.

I don't think the toonami crowd and martin crowd exactly intersect but....yea

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
fun fact: the chick on the phone with Luna is Pam from a 90's show called Martin.

I knew that was her voice!

I should go back and marathon some Martin episodes one of these days.

Order

lol, the whole time I was watching this I was thinking this is what happens when Gina takes too much of Pam's advice.

Ah yes, tonight's the last episode of Lagoon's mini-arc. Hoping that the cut scenes from previous episodes had to do with the fact that they were children.

If not, KLK's fuckeddd.

LOLDSFAN

I didn't realize so many of you guys streamed during the block lol.

I may do that when I move out and leech off my parent's cable. ¬‿¬

Hmm... wasn't planning on watching live tonight, but I didn't know that there was a great Dandy episode on. That might change my plans, at least through that show.

So great they'll show it twice.

Gorillaz

the blood bath scene is like a 5 second scene where you see them playing in blood or some shit

it isn't that big of a deal...well it is I guess in that context but it's nothing too big

This was the difference (had to rush with GifCam):
ibmpXTrgW0EStl.gif

Pretty minor, but yeah, the bleeps are the best.

and there's still more to come :D

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Removing a second or two isn't bad.
It's when you get to DIC/4Kids levels that it's bad.

I'm assuming that the only reason why we're getting bleeps still on BL instead of TV edits like Deadman Wonderland is the same reason we have the full OP/ED still.

Gorillaz

something about Black Dynomite I realized is, that the first few mins are rough but once you get to the final mins everything just works...like this shit doesn't even make sense anymore

"White Dolly Parton......wait.....isn't she already white?"

Bio-Frost

This boondocks might be the best one of the season, unless the focus shifts back to grandad. This is the most lines Riley and Huey has had all season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom