• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

tumblr_n5fgo1wTe01r3d4pko1_500.jpg

/internet
LOL. I know all those queens.

New Space Dandy promo tonight. Get hyped!

daveo42

Banned
Korra was really good. It's like they took everything that sucked from season 2 and threw it away, keeping the main bits it needs to get the 3rd season rolling.

Raxus

Seda, you sure you don't want a new OP, we are probably going to be 10-15 pages over by the end of the night.

Is that your final Dandy?

Gorillaz

Obviously it's up to Seda, but I honestly think we will be ok going with this thread for one last toonami. Probably sometime Sunday afternoon we should get the next thread up.

Obviously it's up to Seda, but I honestly think we will be ok going with this thread for one last toonami. Probably sometime Sunday afternoon we should get the next thread up.
Yeah, put up the new OT right after Toonami is over and have the Q&A start up activity for the new one.

LOLDSFAN

Seda, you sure you don't want a new OP, we are probably going to be 10-15 pages over by the end of the night.

Is that your final Dandy?

I have this GIF in my head of a leaking ship and some old guy saying "IT'L HOLD!"

If such a GIF existed, then I'd post it here.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Crap, thunderstorm seems to be happening soon. Just hope it doesn't result in losing internet, or worse, electricity.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
honestly I kinda got hooked on Bleach once Rukia got arrested or whatever and had to go back to the soul society. I'm at episode 38 or so

it's kinda too bad I read you guys saying so much about Aizen before I started watching

Man God

Non-Canon Member
honestly I kinda got hooked on Bleach once Rukia got arrested or whatever and had to go back to the soul society. I'm at episode 38 or so

it's kinda too bad I read you guys saying so much about Aizen before I started watching

Yeah it's one of a handful of legitimate good surprises in Bleach.

Ajm5lqG.gif

Trust me it'll still blow your mind when it happens

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
the only problem is that Chad just had a whole episode to himself and basically got stomped anyway, so I'm worried that the show is already getting to that point where only the protagonist can do anything useful.

Tamanon

Banned
the only problem is that Chad just had a whole episode to himself and basically got stomped anyway, so I'm worried that the show is already getting to that point where only the protagonist can do anything useful.

Eh, that episode was there to really cement how powerful Captains are in the Soul Society. It's pretty much a one-off stomping at that point in the anime.

So my flight tomorrow is at 6:50AM, we're leaving this place at 5:30ish so I'll be able to stay up at least for the new shows and maybe Uncut Naruto/FMA:B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom