• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Been cleaning the toilets and all I can smell is #Bleachat12amEasternStandardTime

PJIDP6Y.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Eren is forced to answer for whatever the hell happened with the Rogue Titan, Orihime gets penetrated, is that your final Dandy?, Sasori and Chiyo throw down in an ol' fashioned puppet duel, Franky takes on CP9's newest member, the Exwires prepare to celebrate Izumo's birthday, Hansel and Gretel try to escape the Balalaika's forces, Lt. Gordon turns to Batman when Barbara is kidnapped, Naruto successfully wastes more time, Roy Mustang and his men take the fight to Lust, Aku hires some hunters to take down Jack, Clone Wars flashes back before the events of Rookies in its season 3 premiere, and Ilana plans homecoming.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 9 - Whereabouts of His Left Arm: The Struggle for Trost, Part 5
12:00 - Bleach - 350 - The Man Who Killed the Substitute Soul Reaper?! Tsukishima Makes His Move
12:30 - Space Dandy - 12 - Nobody Knows the Chameleon Alien, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 26 - Puppet Fight: 10 vs. 100!
1:30 - One Piece - 260 - Rooftop Duel! Franky vs. Nero
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 19 - An Ordinary Day
2:30 - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 15 - Swan Song at Dawn
3:00 - Beware the Batman - 8 - Allies
3:30 - Naruto - 26 - Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 19 - Death of the Undying
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 22 - Jack and the Hunters
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 45 - Clone Cadets
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 17 - Under the Three Moons

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That would suck. Thankfully down here its just been isolated showers the past couple of weeks.

Also, congrats on the name change Zonic!
Thankfully, it seems to have ended about an hour ago, so think I'll be fine. Just glad tonight will be quiet since my little sister is at grandma's place for a month and nobody else is coming over and not have to deal with sneaking around grabbing a drink & popcorn before One Piece.

& thanks, nice to have it be changed to just be my normal screen name.

Moaradin

Looks like tonight is gonna be a good night. Great episode of Space Dandy. Naruto is good for the first time. One Piece is always good and Black Lagoon is concluding the twin arc.

Gorillaz

actually it looks like it's bout to storm something furious out here so I might just stay in lol

Gucci, I know you have to be experiencing this too, since I think you mentioned being in the sameish area

Man I'm so glad my uncle's kids are leaving me alone so I can do some catch up anime at his house before the flight tomorrow morning. Going to full on YOLO the night and sleep on the plane

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man I'm so glad my uncle's kids are leaving me alone so I can do some catch up anime at his house before the flight tomorrow morning. Going to full on YOLO the night and sleep on the plane

This is of course your best bet whenever flying that far. What sort of stop overs do you have ahead of you?

daveo42

Banned
I'll actually be here for all of Toonami tonight for the first time in a few weeks.

Good on you! I've been hinting at it for awhile. Need to get the crowd excited for it.

One Piece is already pretty hype, but there is some really awesome stuff that happens during the train arc. Well...pretty much this entire arc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People will get used to Wanze joining the crew, he's only annoying for the next 147 episodes but then gets a lot tamer when he gets his super devil fruit power.

daveo42

Banned
People will get used to Wanze joining the crew, he's only annoying for the next 147 episodes but then gets a lot tamer when he gets his super devil fruit power.

Yeah, everything goes pretty nuts around that time what with the actual reveal of One Piece and all powers evolving around the world thanks to it.

Got my computer all set up for Toonami tonight with watch adult swim live (thank you xfinity) cool how you can choose east or west coast broad cast so I might still be able to watch with you guys in Alaska next weekend

Tenumi

Banned
Hmm... wasn't planning on watching live tonight, but I didn't know that there was a great Dandy episode on. That might change my plans, at least through that show.

Moaradin

The Adult Swim stream is how I've been watching Toonami for a while now. I don't have HD channels so Cartoon Network looks like ass on my HDTV. The stream is pretty good quality actually.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*sees Boondocks Season 2 episode on TV*
Boy, Boondocks was a great show. A shame it only lasted 3 seasons, but McGruder felt that was a good time to end.
*sees Myspace references* A bit dated... but man MySpace got away with really lewd pictures.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Seeing the old Boondocks makes me hate season 4 more.

How did they mess this up?

*casts aside Season 4 denial*
It was pretty clear that McGruder carried the show. Without him, everything fell apart.

That being said, I am looking forward to Black Jesus. Sure it's live-action Adult Swim, but with him at the helm I do have a bit of hope for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom