• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
UNDCrNyl.jpg

daveo42

Banned
"Tell us about Sakura"

Queue ninja technique info dump and stuff about Naruto and the Sauce. Nothing about Sakura herself because she it's even a real character.

Neoxon

Off-Topic (Blue Exorcist): I'm pretty sure Satan crossed into the human world & boned the mom, hence the Blue Night, a glorified booty call with a body count that makes even Mr. Popo jealous.

Ultratech

dont know why, I imagined his answer being 'justice'

"Believe in your own justice!"

(FYI, go watch/play Metal Wolf Chaos and feel more American than you've felt in who knows how long.)

Anyways, I think I'm gonna head to sleep.

Haven't really been paying attention to this silly recap episode.

I think that's like the only portion toned down for the anime.

Yep, and the anime up plays the scene of them naked and covered in blood, also changes the context, in the manga it's just a imagery shot to show the kids fell into a dark and bloody abyss, in the anime it turns into a naked blood bath literally

daveo42

Banned
I wonder how Sakura. HHHHHMMMMMMMMM.......

Off-Topic (Blue Exorcist): I'm pretty sure Satan crossed into the human world & boned the mom, hence the Blue Night, a glorified booty call with a body count that makes even Mr. Popo jealous.

What if Mr. Popo is Satan? I mean it could make sense.

Wasn't this confirmed awhile ago?

Did I actually miss an episode covering a satanic booty call?

Gonna see if I can milk this and watch fma:b, honestly other then showering I'm all ready for the flight tomorrow outside or packing up my laptop and 3ds which is charging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom