• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad Batman credits were sacrificed for Viva Namida.

I will admit this though since I'm buzzed: I do enjoy the Dum Dum Girls theme song to the show.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That foreshadowing for season 2 batgirl...

I read episode summaries for the unaired ones and...
she actually becomes Oracle instead. I am not kidding. Seeing as this is a kids show, and she's only a teenager, it's very likely she won't get paralyzed, but rather choose to be Oracle. Stupid...

I'm done for the night. Enjoy the Naruto recap episode! *woosh*

Raxus

For quick reference, if you burn all the oxygen in an enclosed area then you can suffocate a blaze. So the logic works....but nobody in the room would be able to breathe. The flash did something similar in Justice League and it made more sense.

Amikami

Banned
Welp that's it for me. I have a little longer before I start styaing put for Naruto. Certainly not going to stick around for Konohamaru and his shitty friends.

dont know why, I imagined his answer being 'justice'

This would have been extremely entertaining.

ckohler

For quick reference, if you burn all the oxygen in an enclosed area then you can suffocate a blaze. So the logic works....but nobody in the room would be able to breathe. The flash did something similar in Justice League and it made more sense.
Also, crashing a gas taker truck into a fire usually causes an explosion that destroys the building and burns things like clothing.

I read episode summaries for the unaired ones and...
she actually becomes Oracle instead. I am not kidding. Seeing as this is a kids show, and she's only a teenager, it's very likely she won't get paralyzed, but rather choose to be Oracle. Stupid...

I'm done for the night. Enjoy the Naruto recap episode! *woosh*

No fucking way lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
pllBS9El.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom