• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwarrior

Look I know you have a hard on for Toei and its no doubt they have talent in their employ but can we not pretend that most of the stuff they produce today isn't shit? (Probably due in part to over-extension). Also you not liking Food Wars has no bearing on how well made the show is or is not :p

Jojo is awesome thanks to the material,direction and planning but it's not winning any awards in it's sound track or animtion, david production are pretty cool they teamed up with studio pierrot on level E being behind at least two good shows puts them above most studios at least.

Everything about that fake food manga/anime is Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Madhouse is the most consistently good to great studio out there.

Studio pierrot is more about sacrificing episodes to bring you one mega bombastic episode, outside of filler there adapations of bleach & naruto aren't bad at all (if shippuden is bad it's thanks to the material).

Toei is a studio that over delivers when it matters on all fronts but don't give a shit when nothing major is happening in an episode.

last over dozen episode of world trigger have been excellent except for the last episode of one piece the ones before that have been really great, there currently been on a upwards trend lately.

If it's a popular action shounen manga toei,madhouse and studio pierrot are the only ones I trust not turn it into another cringe induceing magi,blue exorist,seven deadly sins or fma 03.

B.K.

I'm glad that promo for Michiko & Hatchin came on just now. I didn't know it started tonight. I would have changed the channel after Kill la Kill ends if it wasn't for that promo.

daveo42

Banned
This episode is good for the shift in tone, though the next portion is a bit worse than the first half.

"I need to be coked up to watch anime."

-my roommate.

Mikisugi in a nutshell:

goldmember-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom