• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

I think this is the first time I've seen a Brazilian theme/made anime.

Little rough around the edges but shit has potential. I'm in.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That episode was tough to watch

My heart legitimately skipped a beat when I saw the iron

Oh great SAO next ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

This ending tho

G1gO2Uf.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I imagine it's all uphill from here. No more horrible foster family (I hope).

So... more of the SAO cave?

yami4ct

According to MAL (So, grain of salt) Watanabe actually helped with the music on this. Would make complete sense. It's got a real Bebop and Eureka 7 feel.

Order

Dope. Dope as fuck.

This episode was heavy, but the action with Michiko was a nice contrast. This show is really promising.

Tenumi

Banned
Well, time for me to head to bed.

I'm definitely gonna stick with the show, at least for a few more episodes to get a good idea of what to expect.

daveo42

Banned
It's a real nice intro to the world and our main characters. Also sets a decent tone for the show by the end. While the child abuse sections are rough...not backing away from it is a good choice here. No need to soften those blows when this kind of shit goes unchecked far too often.

Takashi

Pretty good start, really digging the soundtrack though. We didn't see much of Michiko this week so maybe more of her next week hopefully means more of that delicious soundtrack.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
According to MAL (So, grain of salt) Watanabe actually helped with the music on this. Would make complete sense. It's got a real Bebop and Eureka 7 feel.

He was listed in the credits as "Music Producer" so that's true.

daveo42

Banned
Ah...the struggle menu from McDonalds.

Time for SAO. Maybe I should go grab my paper table so I can flip it over and over again during the show.

Crocodile

I agree with everybody - Strong first episode though the abuse was very hard to watch. Not as much retribution as I would have liked though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom