• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbnail-cave_boxart_tall_-296x346.jpg

PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers chickenshit PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers PKers

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Because that's where you put the skill points into? Its not a deep philosophy that explains humanity's tendency towards murder.

daveo42

Banned
Wait...did Laughing Coffin recruit after their group got slaughtered in SAO? I thought there was only two people left that survived from SAO?

Hahahahahahaha...how are you gonna get even at this point Kirito?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
afoijwoeitjwaoiefowpajegfwopaiegjfoipwsfjieoasfjeajpfdjspfpasgjpdasjpfsjaipguaw90egas9f9wfawfajosifsipfij

THEY'RE REALLY GOING TO HAVE A DEATHGUN ARMY AREN'T THEY?

ZfuqUAY.gif

I dont see why its hard to believe people who litrally lived their roles in a games for what to them seemed like years would still feel like a swordsman or be in a guild or sadly addicted to PKing. They needed more elaborate post SAO help for these folks.

RagnarokX

You tell 'em, Sinon. In Splatoon we have a code of honor, too. We splat people but we do it honorably. People that splat irl are disgusting.

yami4ct

Kirito: "I have to protect this girl"

Girl: "Fuck that, I'll just do it myself".

Kirito sure doesn't trust partners, does he?

Raxus

There is no honor in murder.

Whoa, high stance there Sinon. Especially in a game ALL ABOUT PKing.

ARRRRGHDANFN:FWANCSKAb!

I love how the MCs are willing to kill/use guns when they're terrified of the fact that they've killed/use guns. Its so great lol.

MORE YUKI KAJURA.

I dont see why its hard to believe people who litrally lived their roles in a games for what to them seemed like years would still feel like a swordsman or be in a guild or sadly addicted to PKing. They needed more elaborate post SAO help for these folks.

It would be a better idea if it wasn't implemented with a literal retcon to make them exist

These were people Kirito met in SAO but we never saw them so it doesn't have any weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom