• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

I'd just like to note that the show has now acknowledged that after Kirito killed two people in SAO - which totally haunts him honest - and then in the timeline of the previous season, he went and killed someone else again.

He keeps getting involved in these games where he's forced to kill people in real life, yet he keeps playing these games. He could just stop! He's a serial killer at this point.

I... I. No.

1) Deathgun's gun can do everything? Even make him a sniper? Since when? And don't snipers get 1 free shot without the stupid red line? How did he see that?

2) Wait. Why am I thinking that hard? Fuck all of this. This is new levels of awful.

why, why would they change that

The same reason they would cut the laughing coffin raid chapter and then have to reinsert it as a retcon/flashback in the second season, because the creators of the anime have almost as little idea of what they're doing as the actual author of SAO

Gorillaz

starting to fall asleep probably will call it after SAO2

but how can death gun use death swords now? he stabbed him with the death sniper or something right

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
John Cena is like Mr. Perfect bumping compared to Kirito.

62768.jpg

"Anime fans like Kirito because he makes John Cena look like Dolph Ziggler."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom