• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the rapport between Hana and Michiko. Looking forward to this series...just so I can see if the padre gets rekt so bad.

Here comes SAO to kill my buzz. In a dream world, Space Dandy or Black Lagoon would follow up.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I can see why people might not take to this, but having Michiko be this much of a shitstain, I can see what they are hoping to accomplish.

Jarate

Banned
I missed last weeks episode of SAO..

recap it for me if you can guys
I think they were in a cave, then they lured another guy too go lure deathgun and sinon and death gun destroyed each others snipers, and Kirito has to fight Murder Pistol and murder pistol also has a sword made of space battleship

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I missed last weeks episode of SAO..

recap it for me if you can guys

They finally leave the cave.
Death Gun taunts Kirito for pulling a "I don't deserve to learn your name" when he got arrested in SAO.
Death Gun has a sword made of armor plating FROM A SPACE BATTLESHIP

Takashi

Though that episode didn't have too much action (except for the end), it's still pretty telling how only the characters/dialogue can still keep me entertained.

Time for a drastic dip in quality.

M&H feels like the kind of show that is meant to be seen in English, I wonder if the show had aired in English over there if it would have done better

Space battleship POWAH!

yamato2.jpg

Jarate

Banned
Even if the Japanese didn't like it, Western anime fans should have eaten this up (unless of course it turns to shit at some point)
Too much tits too appeal to tumblr

Too anime to appeal to action movie fans

Not enough little kids to appeal to pedophiles

Not enough edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom