• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. His entire harem sat there and watched that ending. I guess they're already used to sharing him, so what's one more girl?

Also, this is like literally the worst thing ever. At least "real" harem anime write themselves around the fact that they're harem shows and don't pretend to be live-or-death murder bullshit.

Jarate

Banned
wLHcmC1.jpg

And that cigarette commercial was

wLHcmC1.jpg

daveo42

Banned
Man...I kinda hope that the friend in her apartment doublebacked after that shitshow of an end to a tourney. A tie is like kissing your cousin. Poor Sugu can't even get that.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You know me guys, I dont tend to nitpick every lil thing about a show whether its bad or not, and I even tend to defend them, hell, I defended a few things of SAO season 1, but this...is actually bad, i thought I was kinda immune to anything that was actually bad, but this proves im not. this is truly, honestly, bad. Even for the japanese language barrier, the dialogue is no better.

Quoting myself, because God

Godammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom