• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

It was never going to be a true representation of real life ninjas(even then, what we think of as ninjas is pop culture and not actually what ninjas actually ARE(infact they were just oppressed farmers) this was a shonen action manga.

Sure but there was at least effort and strategy shown in early Naruto battles. Eventually i just became lazer beams and Sharigans and shit and that kind of sucks.

So yeah, this season of SAO covers up though the 8th novel of the books, there are another 7 books currently released with an 8th coming out this year so we have at least another 2 seasons worth of SAO to see

It was never going to be a true representation of real life ninjas(even then, what we think of as ninjas is pop culture and not actually what ninjas actually ARE(infact they were just oppressed farmers) this was a shonen action manga.

Of course, but it was established early on that ninja battles required tactics and skill and deception. I just wished most of that carried through along to the end of the manga. Sharigans and other eye powers really put a damper on things.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The fact that Hidan
literally can't die
should attract more converts to his religion. I wonder why he's the only one we've seen.
Because it involves killing people for no real reason lol

Shit meant to spoiler that!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, I think watching that episode of SAO is just what I needed. I haven't had such a good laugh in so long, especially after all of the horrible "humor" I hear from shows my family or my dad's gf's kids watch/try to replicate. Had one of those mentally stressful days, but man, SAO sure fixed that.

Alright, let's see what OP brings us.

Edit: HAH, props to Pepsi for pointing out how silly the whole "name on a bottle" is.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So yeah, this season of SAO covers up though the 8th novel of the books, there are another 7 books currently released with an 8th coming out this year so we have at least another 2 seasons worth of SAO to see

From what I've read
Books 9-15 (the latest) are all one arc. Oh boy, arc fatigue!

Moaradin

(Late Naruto Shippuden filler spoilers but who cares)
Loved how they tried to make a character out of the 7 tail Jinchuriki for so many filler episodes only to have her get rekt offscreen by Hidan and Kakuzu at the very end
>:D

Loved how they tried to make a character out of the 7 tail Jinchuriki for so many filler episodes only to have her get rekt offscreen by Hidan and Kakuzu at the very end

That's not the only filler that happens in.
Never forget when Pain destroys bubble man at the end of the filler.

Raxus

*Rage and bitterness intensifies*

pEFgm2x.gif

ICrMtnU.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Crazy Crazy Rainbow Pie.
I love crazy rainbow pie~
Crazy Crazy Rainbow Pie~
Twinkle Twinkle Rainbow Pie~

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Land of Clouds
The map had an X over the land of sound too.

They're hunting Tailed Besats. Orochimaru doesn't have a tailed beast. No reason they'd go after him. There was probably another reason for them to be there.

They shouldn't have found 4 tailed beasts already so it must be for other reasons. They aren't just hunting tailed beasts though. Kakuza
also goes after those bounties and they do have lingering motivation to kill off Orchimaru and get his ring back

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

The best is when they made Fu and gaara job like no one at their skill level has ever jobbed before in the last 2 episodes of them just sitting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom