• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO1oO0J.gif

All these flashbacks...ugh.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is sort of the reset point leading into the final battle(s) of the arc. Shit's pretty real from now on, basically.

Too bad we won't get into it for another 2 weeks. :D

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wish this got a Kai treatment. Or at least show 2 a week.

I recommend looking up the One Pace project.
Though I do wish for the real deal... with all new animation (that last part might be too much of a pipe dream)

This stalling is straight out of Toei's DBZ playbook with tons of useless flashbacks.

All it needs now is needless background panning to really be the true successor to DBZ's padding.

I recommend looking up the One Pace project.
Though I do with for the real deal... with all new animation (that last part might be too much of a pipe dream)

One Piece is never getting re animated, if DB/Z just got a lazy recut/edit then OP which is gonna be 3-4x longer is gonna get the same treatment in 15 years.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not true! He was name dropped in Alabasta as the creator of the dog-gun.

In fact, the group that fansub these Enies Lobby episodes all those years ago was named after that name drop lol.

No it wasn't. He is first mentioned by name in the infodump at the end of this arc.

The group that fansubbed these episodes was named that because it was a recent reveal in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom