• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you drink a lot of water while fasting?

About the normal amount I drink in a day including a workout, but condensed to about 7 hours (since that's all the time I have to eat/drink).

So it definitely feels like a lot when i down 2 quarts in about 20 minutes.

Edit: But from sunrise to sunset, no food or water at all.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 75 - Power Unknown! Android 16 Breaks His Silence!
11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 76 - Tien's Desperate Attack! Save Your Friends, Goku!
12:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 4 - The Price of Life
12:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 10 - Trick × to × the Trick
1:00 - Samurai Champloo - 25 - Evanescent Encounter (Part 2)
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 117 - Jugo of the North Hideout
2:00 - One Piece - 351 - Awakening After 500 Years!! Oars Opens His Eyes!!
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 10 - What Mad Universe

Later.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
lol, I just remembered we ended on this moment in Dec. & had to wait, what, THREE weeks to see the next episode?

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69jT7aYQoiuFeUo

WVW69jT8-YMPB0FLjl

WVW69jT9Rqkq3NvPBg
WVW69jT9Rqkq3NvPBg

WVW69jT9mYELMvz0Lb

WVW69jT90NQdx1txm2

LATER

See You Next Year!... Week...

Seda

This week's Gundam episode explicitly set up Kudelia as a character's whose 'strength' and contribution to the show will come from her convictions and not from direct combat capability. That's all fine and good, although not especially unique and it's all up to execution from here. I hope her affection for Mika doesn't drag things down too much for too long.

That said, I'm enjoying Gundam on a whole.

Korigama

I must say, IBO has been better at holding my attention than any Gundam I've seen in years (of course, I also haven't checked out as many of them for myself as I could have). Pretty much what I look forward to most each week at this point.

I hope whatever replaces Champloo is good. Gonna miss the show, it's been a lot of fun to watch with everyone.

Also, Karin can sense chakra better than anyone else...but can she see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Line_HTX

LOL, those E3 sketches. Good pixels, SAB CA.

Give Orga Jin Kazama's movelist. I dunno, it's Orga's hair and bang that makes me think it would fit.

Good thing one of the selectable stages is a volcano with walled section and then whoever's on match point first it transitions into an infinite stage. Throw them into a volcano... one last time.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning everyone. A mostly good night.

Dragon Ball Z Kai:
16 is having none of your crap Cell. Try drinking him? He's all metal baby! Rocket Punch! Hell's Flash!
Now's the time to escape 17 and not try to sto- oh wait he's been eaten. Semi-Perfect Cell is born. With his weird lips. Oh hi Tenshinhan.

Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans:
Mikazuki is hardcore and cold-blooded. No mercy given.
Looks like they're mercs now, don't need those asshole leaders taking all the credit.
So is Kudelia going to be tsun-thirsty during the rest of the show?

Hunter x Hunter:
Two wins for Gon's team. Gon showing some quick thinking with the candle challenge by blowing out the opponent's when he tried to sabotage his candle with oil.
Then Kurapika goes wild when he sees someone pretend to be a Phantom Troupe. Blue Frankenstein Monster fucked up hard.

Samurai Champloo:
The beginning of the end. A sentimental episode with backstories and meat, and one hell of a cliffhanger.

Naruto Shippuden:
Karin... in a series full of terribly-written women, she stands at the top. Her entire character is "I want Sasuke's dick." Barely anything else. Which is already dumb as that's half of Sakura & Ino's character. Kishi really should have taken some tips on how to write women.

One Piece:
Brook reveals the secret to re-killing zombies is salt, and seemingly has one hell of a backstory leaving Franky in tears.
We also see where Luffy's shadow will end up. One massive monster.
Hold up, did Moriah say Kaido?

Josh5890

First time I was able to watch Toonami live in a while. I made it to about 12:40 cst too! I love the start of the lineup with Dragon ball, Gundum, and Hunter. I can't wait to see what comes to replace Samurai.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Haha, everyone will have to wait 2 weeks for the exciting finale of Champloo
Yup, I realized this last night long before Toonami started. What a bummer.

Also no surprise at DBZ Kai, I semi-joked they'd do it to rerun the episodes that aired the last few weeks when TOM was all "yo, Toonami starts at 11:30 now" to let people watch the episodes they might've missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom