• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
24 hours passed. Time for the fruits of 1 year of training in a day.

Long-hair Trunks

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yup, confirmed, the first 7 episodes instead of the "newest" 7 episodes.

Wonder why they decided to do that.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So since the door opens outward, does it take trunks and vegeta like an hour just to push it open and walk out?

Normal door opening animation on the outside, must take a long time on the inside.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
On the one hand, I'd totally be fine rewatching HxH.

.....on the other hand, those are 3.5 hours I could use towards Tokyo Mirage Session &/or Zero Time Dilemma.....

Yup, confirmed, the first 7 episodes instead of the "newest" 7 episodes.

Wonder why they decided to do that.

They must have saw my NeoGAF post about watching Toonami for the first time in 6 years.

But the way, I always appreciated how Toonami took a risk and introduced Anime to America, but Holy crap I can't believe the network let them air a show with borders like this.

Raxus

For the record I really hate Trunks new hair. It is by far the dumbest hair in the series and that is saying something.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Remember when planes which tried to fly up korin's tower/ to the lookout were struck down by lightning, supposedly, or ran out of fuel before they could reach the top?

yeah...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guess since this week is episode 10, maybe they figured it'd be more helpful to reair episodes 1 though 7 compared to 4 through 10.

Also, all I can think of is "huh, you could possibly lock someone in that chamber & kill them from old age"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom