• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Karin may be one of the worst female characters in existence but her look does it for me. :< I'm so ashamed. I'm nothing but a filthy animal giving in to his baser instincts. Forgive me, GAF, for I am weak.
God her "I forgot to button the bottom button oops here's my navel" look is THE WORST

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, weird, my Dish says for next week, the Hunter x Hunter marathon starts at episode 1, so it won't end with this week's episode.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh no, not.......Tien....

remember when he...um.........was standing & commenting while in the spirit world.......and..........died from fighting Nappa?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Reminder that the Tri-Beam/Kikoho is based on his life energy and not Ki.

That's a damn square!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
AAAAAAAH!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Even sadder?
The rest of the Z warriors and Dragon ball characters get much less than this who are not named Krillin.

Eh, krillin's only worthy moments are as senzu boy, cutting off frieza's tail (which didn't matter), and I guess killing the saibamen after yamcha bit it. Not that it was an impressive feat at the time - Tien, Piccolo, and Gohan were all stronger at the time, according to Raditz's scouter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom