• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Things are okay... except for the massive zombie with Luffy's shadow. Uh oh.

See you in the morning everyone.

Raxus

A reminder we will likely hear more about Jack/Champloo's replacement on the 1st. Get hyped!

I am going to get some rest. Great stuff tonight for the most part.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Why yes, "what mad universe" would someone make this decision of asking someone if they're an alien who could easily kill people.

Seda

DBZ was okay, Gundam was okay - clearly just establishing more plot, I'm gonna say HxH was good because it subverted my expectations on what was going to happen and I'm not too down that Kurapika made a mistake (I also appreciate that it has not gone full battle shonen yet), Champloo I think I want to wait until the finale to comment on but the sudden appearance of conflict near the end is a bit weird, naruto 💩, and one piece was kinda nothing

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh, was it episode 8 that started airing at 12:30 & episodes 7 and earlier were at 1 a.m.?

Maybe that's why they're airing the first episodes, for those who started watching when the block started earlier?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Who said it had to be hair from your head

YEAH, they sure were able to clean up all those bodies & get rid of the smell of blood and corpses quickly!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 1 - Departure × and × Friends
12:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 2 - Test × of × Tests
12:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 3 - Rivals × in × Survival
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 4 - Hope × and × Ambition
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 5 - Hisoka × is × Sneaky
2:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 6 - A × Surprising × Challenge
2:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 7 - Showdown × On × The Airship

Later.

SAB CA