• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't recall the 3DS version ever getting as cheap as the Vita version on PSN. I think $20 or $15 is normally the sale price.

Some people also prefer 3DS for consistency due to 999 being DS so they can play all the games on one system.

I don't recall the 3DS version ever getting as cheap as the Vita version on PSN. I think $20 or $15 is normally the sale price.

Some people also prefer 3DS for consistency due to 999 being DS so they can play all the games on one system.

That would be another benefit actually. Think I'll probably just hold off for a 3DS sale.

Seda

there are rumors of 999 getting ported places (PC, Vita?) so maybe wait until after anime expo.

Also I have 45 platinums, huh, and I don't play that many PS games, really.

I got this guy as a gift with something I bought from a Japanese seller on eBay:
wo6hgR0.jpg
I know its from One Piece, but who is he? At first, I thought it was a Nightmare Before Christmas character.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's Moria! The current villain in the Toonami timeline. He's a tall weird looking fella who laughs with a Kishishishi! His ship is a halloween horror movie island! His lackeys are a Goth girl, A mad scientist, and the invisible man/chimera.

I'm honestly worried about that, what I liked about Jack is that it was a serious dark show with a fun time that was still appropriate for all ages. I don't want a final season to abandon that and go overly dark and violent which is what it seems like is going to happen .

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm honestly worried about that, what I liked about Jack is that it was a serious dark show with a fun time that was still appropriate for all ages. I don't want a final season to abandon that and go overly dark and violent which is what it seems like is going to happen .

Yeah, 100 percent agreed.

Moaradin

I'm slowly going through Samurai Jack right now to prepare for the new season, and I'm constantly surprised by how violent the show was. They definitely got away with a lot for something that was TV-Y7 lol

Soulflarz

Banned
there are rumors of 999 getting ported places (PC, Vita?) so maybe wait until after anime expo.

Also I have 45 platinums, huh, and I don't play that many PS games, really.

Not even a rumor at this point, a GAF guy asked Uchikoshi if PC 999 will have puzzles and he straight up said yes.

Raxus

food wars looks dumb no matter what the voices are

Once you get past the foodgasms it is actually a pretty fun series. That being said they end the first season in the middle of an arc (and one of the highlights) and Sentai is dubbing it so...yeah.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Shokugeki no Soma would NOT fit on Toonami.
Someone warn DeMarco that it's a cooking show, we don't want a repeat of Sentai tricking them into airing Parasyte.

Someone warn DeMarco that it's a cooking show, we don't want a repeat of Sentai tricking them into airing Parasyte.

I feel Parasyte was/is a worthy toonami show just because it isn't balls to the wall action doesn't mean it can't fit otherwise gundam wouldn't be here since a lot of that is character development and political dialogue.

Mizerman

Hey, they managed to somehow fit Hamtaro on Toonami. I wouldn't put it past them to put Soma on the block.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Put Food Wars on Food Network.

.....it's basically anime Iron Chef.

The dub is just gonna suuuccckkkk, isn't it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom