• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
Kinda blah episode of One Piece. Each arc has the middling middle tho so not really unexpected.

I like OP a lot more in retrospect than minute to minute. It's interesting, it just drags fairly frequently (maybe not the actual content, but the speed at which it is presented or such).

I'd say it's a good anime but definitely not my favorite.

Seda

I like OP a lot more in retrospect than minute to minute. It's interesting, it just drags fairly frequently (maybe not the actual content, but the speed at which it is presented or such).

I'd say it's a good anime but definitely not my favorite.

It helps to watch it in a block because slow episodes can be offset by other shows that night, such as Champloo tonight (and Gundam and HxH were pretty good too). I know OP will ramp back up at some point.

When the fuck is Kana gonna die like Chelsea did? I want to see that shitty episode. Also fuck Parasyte's OP. Cut that shit for RAISE YOUR FLAGS!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh snap, THIS scene.

Man, everyone went nuts watching this the first time, perhaps one of the highlights of the series.

Crocodile

Yes run after the guy who you think just murdered an entire complex filled with armed people :p

This is the episode Kana dies right?

ckohler

I actually wouldn't mind Kana and the other girl's crushes if their characters were more fleshed out. If thier entire personality only revolves around wanting to be his waifu, it's insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom