• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
LoL, Evo is great, but... there's storm'n in my area, and my power already flashed for a brief sec once. NOT the kinda weather I like sketch dumpin over, since a turned off Wii U = Lost picture.

Not like I'm paying attention to anything ANYWAY. KoF XIV has all my attention, everything else is secondary. WHY does OPM come out TONIGHT? I wanna totally get into it, but my eyes are destine to be distracted by SOMETHING constantly!

F215X1I.jpg

Mizerman

LoL, Evo is great, but... there's storm'n in my area, and my power already flashed for a brief sec once. NOT the kinda weather I like sketch dumpin over, since a turned off Wii U = Lost picture.

Not like I'm paying attention to anything ANYWAY. KoF XIV has all my attention, everything else is secondary. WHY does OPM come out TONIGHT? I wanna totally get into it, but my eyes are destine to be distracted by SOMETHING constantly!

Quick! Use your POWAH GEYSER!

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
>paying attention to EVO over OPM debut night

Why haven't we drop kicked you out yet?

Because I'll find a way right back in! ;-) It's one of the few manga I've purchased recently, so I really wanna see it too (especially since I haven't seen it subbed!), but...

SAB goes hard into KOF
(^_^)7 - There's very few things I ignore Toonami for... I even cut my time at Anime Con's short to get back home and watch and sketch!

KoF is one of those few things that will honestly challenge my attention, lol.

Is Saitama too PREDICTABO for Geese?

I fear the day anyone has to take on Saitama, lol. He's so busted-strong that even characters who should be able to wreck him under normal sense probably would just DIE. Does this change as the Manga goes on?

Mizerman

I fear the day anyone has to take on Saitama, lol. He's so busted-strong that even characters who should be able to wreck him under normal sense probably would just DIE. Does this change as the Manga goes on?

Keep going

Keep going...

*Shakes head*

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There's fireworks going off right now. The fuck?
Same thing happened in my area.

Holy crap, already past 10 p.m. Got more than I expected packed up. Mainly just my manga & game consoles that need to be packed, plus decide what in my closet I should take (I really need to figure out what to do with my 50 or 60+ amiibo boxes.....). Kind of want new posters considering I've had my Ace Attorney Investigations ones up for so long, though I might keep my Tokyo Game Show one where it connects 4 of them together & the Edgeworth part is signed by Eshiro, the producer.

Well I won't be here when Toonami actually starts because I have to work at Midnight. So not only am I going to miss the premiere of One Punch Man with you guys, but I'll be missing EVO, and not playing Monster Hunter Generations. And to top it off as soon as it hits midnight, it'll be my birthday. Yay! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom