• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first anime added another exam after this one, which actually was pretty good filler. It involved everyone being stranded on an island with no information at all. They had to determine from the clues available that there was a big storm coming and work together to get off the island. There was a lot of interaction with examiners that otherwise didn't get much focus.

ckohler

MonP5uC.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
ARE YOU KIDDING.

MY DISH SCHEDULE SAYS NEXT WEEK IS A SUMMARIZATION OF WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR

Yea, HxH changed timeslots at about this point when they realized it was that or they'd need massive censoring and a lot of rewrites to air what comes after this point.

TheOGB

Banned
I'm glad the way the schedule shifted leaves a great show to end on before bailing on Naruto.

I wonder if I can watch Smash Wii U top 8 yet...?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yea, HxH changed timeslots at about this point when they realized it was that or they'd need massive censoring and a lot of rewrites to air what comes after this point.
So similar to what happened to One Piece.

........except here, this is what, 12 episodes in?

Soulflarz

Banned
Pretty sure that's just the regular version. Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas has a lot of English in their songs, even if you can't understand it most of the time. The Parasyte OP was a lot of English as well.

it's not

I have both versions, they're labelled differently on the album

They sure as hell sound the same though.

Every other line is english in the original song, it's all in english in that version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom