• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

This is a dumb, unrelateable backstory. No reasonable military is going to so thoroughly shit on a general who chose to save the lives of their men. He of course get flack for failing but no general of his repute is going to be vilified that way.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This is a dumb, unrelateable backstory. No reasonable military is going to so thoroughly shit on a general who chose to save the lives of their men. He of course get flack for failing but no general of his repute is going to be vilified that way.
It's implied the mission was like a huge thing that effected the relationship between villages

Crocodile

Kakashi:

ZW64x2b.gif

So is Rin basically like Sakura? Useless and the love interest of one of the cast?

In this world he will.

Because this world sucks.

Moaradin

Not a bad episode. I remember the second part being a lot better.

And I believe this was a 2 episode special that aired the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom