• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I I remember when this was made in the manga(which took place between before the timeskip and after timeskip) and then when it was finally animated, it was so great and the naruto fanbase loved this specific story(it helps that this is basically the starting point of some of the best arcs of naruto animated)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At the time, this was a great arc.
Future events hurt it

Why the hell does anyone need a bridge in this world where everyone can fly through trees

Not everyone is a ninja.
Just ask the people in the Zabuza arc.

All these lands in the Naruto universe never made sense to me.

What the hell is the land of fire? Is it a ninja nation? A state?
Basically the different lands are the nations and the ninja villages are the armies of those nations. So the land of Fire is the nation that the Leaf Village belongs to.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
One thing to know about minato, he is essentially completely OP

except when it comes to literAL DBZ characters coming in at the end

Crocodile

They mentioned the village's military strength is super low at this point.

Minato dropping truth bombs. The Yellow Flash was impressive indeed.

Sheer skill.

Skill is fine an all but without Minato though there they would've been killed. Isn't part of being a jounin showing leadership qualities? Kid Kakashi clearly doesn't have those. He can't effectively lead anyone out of a paper bag.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
you would think the sand village would be in the land of fire and the leaf village would be in the land of wind

'-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom