• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ya know, it's kind of amazing we haven't even seen the 2nd episode of One Punch Man, yet we already know of Jojo being its replacement.

....seriously, the combo of Champloo, OPM, then Jojo is amazing & perhaps one of my favorite line of replacements we've gotten.

Mizerman

Ya know, it's kind of amazing we haven't even seen the 2nd episode of One Punch Man, yet we already know of Jojo being its replacement.

....seriously, the combo of Champloo, OPM, then Jojo is amazing & perhaps one of my favorite line of replacements we've gotten.

I know!

It's something to behold.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Krillin and Vegeta are both morons, a swarm of mosquitos is closing in on the city but so too is a cyborg named Genos, Tekkadan fight back to keep control of the Isaribi and it looks like they'll have to battle against Teiwaz to do it, Gon sends a letter to Aunt Mito on Whale Island recapping the first 3 tests of the Hunter Exam, Obito and Kakashi try to rescue Rin but the aftermath leaves Kakashi with the scar and Sharingan that he still bears in the present day, the East Blue crewmembers tell the newer recruits about Laboon while Brook's duel with Ryuuma rages on, and Shinichi returns to the scene of Kana's death and finds himself tailed by a private eye.

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 79 - The Battle Turns for the Worst... Cell Attacks Android 18!
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 2 - The Lone Cyborg
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 7 - Whaling
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 13 - Letter × From × Gon
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 120 - Kakashi Chronicles ~ A Boys' Life on the Battlefield ~ Part 2
2:00 - One Piece - 354 - I Swear to Go See Him! Brook and the Cape of Promise
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 13 - Hello Sadness

Wait Jojo's is coming to Toonami? How did I miss that news?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait Jojo's is coming to Toonami? How did I miss that news?
It was the big SDCC news, it'll be airing in Oct. after One Punch Man. It'll be the first season that features Parts 1 & 2. They said they're thinking of Part 3, but it'll depend on performance.

I'm typically a confused individual, but I rely on my devil may care attitude to throw people off.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
fell asleep fairly early last week, catching up on AdultSwim.com

any episodes (besides Naruto) really worth skipping?

fell asleep fairly early last week, catching up on AdultSwim.com

any episodes (besides Naruto) really worth skipping?

Let's see.

Not a lot, story wise, happens in One Piece, but it's a very emotional episode for Brook. You get more understanding on his character. So that's worth watching. Gundam was a character building episode, so if you like that show, watch that too.

HxH you can probably skip, save for the last 5 minutes or so.

Most of the episode is just the gang waiting to get out of their penalty room.

Josh5890

I just marathoned Gundam (all six episodes lol). It seems to be a pattern of action episode followed by a slower episode. I'm assuming we will see more action tonight.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So apparently there have been people complaining the Toonami has picked up the likes of HXH, OPM and Jojo and I don't know why.

So apparently there have been people complaining the Toonami has picked up the likes of HXH, OPM and Jojo and I don't know why.

HxH and JoJo are multi year committments which means less new shows

OPM is a comedy and if the humor doesn't click with you its pretty frustrating to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom