• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Outside of some unneeded camera angles, a weird scene between two side characters that havent really been established yet, and Maruba basically yelling he's the bad guy, I enjoyed that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
That ended up being alright, despite the whole "here's a spaceship full of hot chicks for fanservice and innuendo" thing

I forget his name, but I like the dude whose battle strategy was to PUNCH. EVERYTHING.

Damn that was a really great transition to the ED

it was good

and then it made me laugh because it made it look like Mika just fucking forgot he shouldn't take his helmet off in space or some shit

ckohler

gSqBr1k.jpg

Raxus

I enjoyed that episode for the most part.

Here is one of (two?) recap episodes for HxH. We seriously hit the only filler of a 100+ episode series :-/

A Gundam protagonist having so much trouble that the best he can do is force a draw while piloting his Gundam is super fucking rare in this franchise. Savor it. Also
nothing romantically happens between Lafter and Mika for reasons that'll be explained next episode.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
hey guys, I gotta ask

do they ever actually do, like... hunting in this show? because at this point it just looks like the show going to be all training and one on one fights like dragon ball or something

Jarate

Banned
A Gundam protagonist having so much trouble that the best he can do is force a draw while piloting his Gundam is super fucking rare in this franchise. Savor it.
Also nothing romantically happens between Lafter and Mika for reasons that'll be explained next episode.

This show is very different from most Gundam shows, at the very least, its the grittiest series I've seen out of the franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom