• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

If you're able to, would you be so kind as to post your comparisons (stream vs. PS Vue) once the night's over? This might help my decision, though I'll certain keep PS Vue in mind if my internet speed actually is around the 30mbps they promise.

I just tested it. The Adult Swim stream is 25 seconds faster than PS Vue.
So, basically it's:

Cable TV: 0 delay
AS Stream: 10 sec delay
PS Vue: 35 sec delay
SlingTV: 60 sec delay

It's worth noting that I'm using my PS Vue subscription in order to watch the Adult Swim live stream because you have to log in with your cable provider to watch it (and PS Vue counts as one).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Trying to remember, is it possible to log in if you have a cable provider, but NOT the channel? I could've sworn its "no" because I remembered what the Dish log-in info was to try & watch some Simpsons on that "Simpsons World" site but it didn't seem to work.

35 seconds feels very laggy, probably will just have to figure out something like hooking my laptop to my TV via HDMI then just letting the stream play on the TV. Or maybe get the stream running via my PS4 or someway that isn't my laptop.

Thankfully won't be an issue tonight since I haven't moved in yet (hoping to schedule my move-in date in a few more days), but will talk to Charter once I've figured out the date I'll be moving to my apartment.

Thanks for checking the delay times.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So we're gonna finish off Perfect Cell before the end of the year, right? On or before that Nov. date listed in the OP?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
last time, we got rid of stupid 2nd form cell

REMINDER WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH CRAP BUT CAN'T HAVE THE FULL OP OF ONE PUNCH MAN UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Woof, I can see why everyone freaked out over this version of Dragon Soul.

I will never get why we never got the Vic Mignogna version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom