• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
it should be fun with this thread

but it is hard as fuck to marathon it like I did before this arc. Although skipping the recapz at the start of every episode does make things better and the Dub has some great lines.

Marathonning it isn't too bad, especially if you use the DVDs and put it on marathon mode so you skip the recaps, OPs and EDs.

ckohler

but it is hard as fuck to marathon it like I did before this arc. Although skipping the recapz at the start of every episode does make things better and the Dub has some great lines.

Yep. Skipping 5 minutes into each episode when marathoning is a necessity.

Anyway, the rest of this episode is great and the following several weeks are AMAZING!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
THE PIRATES ARE COMING! THE PIRATES ARE COMING!

I marathoned One Piece from the filler arc before this one to the timeskip near the beginning of the year. There was only one arc that I really had issues getting through but I barely remember anything from Thriller Bark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom