• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Brook has a "you are already dead" thing going.

And with that I am out. Early bed time yeah! See you in the morning.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The dub version of Binks' Sake is probably one of the best dubbed songs I've heard, in the sense that it both gets the melody correct and actually rhymes properly while also managing to be an accurate translation of the lyrics themselves.

Crocodile

That spider fight dragged on I felt but thank goodness its over now. At least they explained what happened to the other crew members. Also kind of hard to believe Brook is a badass. Plus now we have two swordsmen in the cast? OMG ODA why so uncreative!!!!!
:p

Well this was a fun night. It starting 30 minutes earlier is something I'll enjoy very much since I can not only go to bed earlier, but be able to watch most of Toonami without much issue going forward.

Night all.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Did you expect some epic loud yelling dramatic beatdown for the spider monkey?
Maybe it was just the way the slash was animated. I could barely tell it was there on the spider monkey, so it didn't look very effective.

Hell, I expect it to be back next week.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The dub version of Binks' Sake is probably one of the best dubbed songs I've heard, in the sense that it both gets the melody correct and actually rhymes properly while also managing to be an accurate translation of the lyrics themselves.

They really did nail the lyrics, but they had to considering how much it's used throughout the series after this. There's a couple more songs I'm interested in how they translate, Funi should be there soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom