• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Piccolo attempts to block Cell from absorbing 17 but things keep on getting worse for the Namekian, Mika's Gundam Barbatos helps repel the Gjallerhorn assault but the resulting fallout leads the Third Division down a path of rebellion, the applicants are faced with the third challenge of the Hunter Exam: the Trick Tower, it's time for a little samurai baseball, Sasuke tries to recruit the first of his new would-be followers but the asking price is none other than the sword of the deceased assassin of the mist Zabuza, Brook reveals the true nature of the zombies of Thriller Bark while Gekko Moriah puts his plans for Luffy into motion, and Shinichi may be back at school but trouble still finds him as he gets a new parasite classmate thanks to Ryoko Tamiya.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 73 - The Super Namekian Powers Up! Piccolo vs. Android 17!
11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 74 - Run, Android 17! Piccolo's All-or-Nothing Struggle!
12:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 2 - Barbatos
12:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 8 - Decision × By × Majority Rule?
1:00 - Samurai Champloo - 23 - Baseball Blues
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 115 - Zabuza's Blade
2:00 - One Piece - 349 - Luffy's Emergency Situation! The Ultimate Shadow's Destination!
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 8 - Freezing Point

Seda

Pretty sure Seda was hiding from everyone while he was completing that paper.

I'm still taking a break from social media and the rest of the forum. I just have a bit of a respite before the defense next week. After that, we'll see.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bit early, but might as well post it in time for tomorrow:

tumblr_nqb9joc2X81tlajqeo1_1280.jpg

Seda

wait
11:30 my time or your time
I LIVE IN CHICAGO
IS IT HALF AN HOUR EARLIER OR LATER

okay seriously i lived in the central timezone until i was 21, it's common knowledge that any nationally advertised air time is eastern at default unless otherwise denoted

Soulflarz

Banned
EST people are 11:30
CST people (like me) are 10:30
Got it memorized?

thanks axel

okay seriously i lived in the central timezone until i was 21, it's common knowledge that any nationally advertised air time is eastern at default unless otherwise denoted

tbf I assumed he meant eastern I just wanted to be sure :3
as a kid I remember tv normally said eastern and then said central on the screen though? And I don't watch TV anymore really >_>

and wha, you lived in chicago :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom