• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an interesting position.

I read Fairy Tail and yeah, they can fight but, literally every chapter he shoehorns in some sort of weird misplaced fanservice. The amount of times he finds excuses to get them naked or strung up in some fetish pose is just hilariously shameless. Naked Lucy flying through the sky and Erza naked in the torture dungeon were some of the funniest examples.

I mean, if you think that's how you should handle female characters then more power to you I guess but I think One Piece does it better out of all the ones listed here.

Eh, Dressrosa arc has pretty badly crippled my view on how One Piece can handle female characters. Though yeah, I suppose I forgot about the current manga villain.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Now that I can approve of" Oh Robin.

Yep, the zombies are powered by human shadows.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
lol Robin, "go ahead, you get my approval"

So he possesses the powers of Shadow the Hedgehog, but twice as much?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Eh, Dressrosa arc has pretty badly crippled my view on how One Piece can handle female characters. Though yeah, I suppose I forgot about the current manga villain.

One Piece does have it's issues, but Fairy Tail takes those same issues and magnifies them. Like I said, if you're looking for well written female characters in this genre go for Claymore.

Seda

So basically Brook has to find whatever zombie (that swordsman dude) has his shadow and 'purify' it? He's in the unique position where he's ""alive"" after losing it?

So basically Brook has to find whatever zombie has his shadow and 'purify' it? He's in the unique position where he's ""alive"" after losing it?

Everyone without their shadow is alive unless they get hit by sunlight. They just go to sleep for a bit when it's ripped out.

Look at that collection of freaks.

So basically Brook has to find whatever zombie has his shadow and 'purify' it? He's in the unique position where he's ""alive"" after losing it?

No, don't you remember that heavily injured old man that was walking around earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom