• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike Naruto there isn't an inherent problem with One Piece's female cast. the problem is that they don't get shit to do which I'm hoping changes in the most recent arc. But like it's been over a decade since Robin or Nami got their own fights. The female characters in Naruto have goals that revolve entirely around a male character; Sakura an Karin with Sasuke, Hinata with Naruto, Tsunade with Dan. Now look at Nami or Robin or even Vivi; Nami wants to chart the world due to her love of cartography, Robin wants to find the truth of the Void Century to honor her home island and Vivi wanted to save her country from an evil pirate. Nothing to do with marrying or getting together with a hot guy or whatever.

And even without their own fights, Nami and Robin are still pretty important. Without either of them the series wouldn't either go o or end. It's just I'd like to see them flex their new skills is all.
Plz Oda, let Nami fight some one important this arc. Please?

That must be how Peter Pan lost his shadow in the first place.

Wait. That's not right.

I'm out. My internet flaked out again and I missed most of this episode.

Mik317

night yall.

ok week

Happy E3 for those who care about it. May your dreams come true....but don't expect too much leading to salt overload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom