• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I feel they probably could have walked and talked at the same time. You know if you're in a rush to save your friends. I'm still confused how Luffy is actually being held in that cage. It feels like he should be able to break out freely. Seastone?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Never say you're going to be King of the Pirates in front of Luffy. That's one surefire way to piss him off.

Eh, Dressrosa arc has pretty badly crippled my view on how One Piece can handle female characters. Though yeah, I suppose I forgot about the current manga villain.

Meh. There were problems with Dressrosa when it came to some of the female aspects but nothing truly crippling for me. Just concepts he could have handled a bit better. And it doesn't seem to still be in effect at the moment leading me to believe he just had a few slip-ups. Like any normal human being.

When it comes to Fairy Tail's woman I can only ever go into a new chapter hoping and praying he doesn't shoehorn in some sort of weird fanservice. "Let's have Brandish make Lucy's breasts super huge because I dunno why. Yay! Big tits!"

But that's me.

I feel they probably could have walked and talked at the same time. You know if you're in a rush to save your friends. I'm still confused how Luffy is actually being held in that cage. It feels like he should be able to break out freely. Seastone?

He's being held together by Talleran's spider web. They explained last episode about how strong it was but I forget the details. Either way, don't fret about it too much. It won't matter much longer anyway.

Don't screw with Robin.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom