• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance is gonna kick their asses

Oh man had they made Lance the main character this show would have been a huge hit with the "target demographic"

I have nothing against good female leads, but I think it might have turned off the little boys who buy action figures that CN tries to sell to

Lance is gonna kick their asses

Oh man had they made Lance the main character this show would have been a huge hit with the "target demographic"

I have nothing against good female leads, but I think it might have turned off the little boys who buy action figures that CN tries to sell to

honestly they're both on pretty equal footing. i think there might be more Lance-focused episodes, though.

Crocodile

Ratings were never the show's issue, it got them. And no there is no shift in focus, each of the characters get episodes focused on them and it rotates rather than change in one direction over the course of the show. As for toy sales, its hard to sell toys if you don't make any. Stop trying to go "maybe the show didn't last because of X" and just watch the damn show.

Ratings were never the show's issue, it got them. And no there is no shift in focus, each of the characters get episodes focused on them and it rotates rather than change in one direction over the course of the show. As for toy sales, its hard to sell toys if you don't make any. Stop trying to go "maybe the show didn't last because of X" and just watch the damn show.

I am and it's fucking incredible, I'm getting mad half way though 1 episode that it got shit canned

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This is the first time ive seen the first episode of SBT, that probably explains why I stuck around instead of heading to bed.

Crocodile

I am and it's fucking incredible, I'm getting mad half way though 1 episode that it got shit canned

Welcome to the SBT pity party. Population - Every person who has an ounce of taste, heart and soul. Remember, this is gone but we are getting more Ben 10, Johnny Test, SAO, etc. REMEMBER THAT AND WEEP

1356385451_1e2f7_ORIG-bowdown_gif.gif

welp, glad to get that out of the way. Now I no longer have to stay up til the end (except for a few Titan episodes that I would want to watch again)

foxuzamaki

Now this episode was good but it was still standard stuff to setup the rest of the series bass lol, this is nowhere near the best SBT episodes which are really really awesome.

Looking forward to Black Lagoon, hopefully this week we'll find out what's replacing Space Dandy in that 11:30 slot next month or if it will repeat in that slot (or what show will get bumped to let Space Dandy repeat at a later time)

foxuzamaki

Really awesome SAB, Love the coloring for femaku and yes even symbiotic titans misses inuyasha
LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom