• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
guys is the thread is getting weird again

No. Flat No.

92MlJeO.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Do they ever do more with her story-wise? They hint at a few things but I don't remember it going much of anywhere.

Definitely not flat

No and its a damn shame as she's a great teachable lesson in both dealing with Orochimaur and the dangers of obsession. But nope. This is the best you get.

EDIT: Save this for the next time a dumb fight breaks out.

ep1o792.gif

MikeMyers

No and its a damn shame as she's a great teachable lesson in both dealing with Orochimaur and the dangers of obsession. But nope. This is the best you get.

EDIT: Save this for the next time a dumb fight breaks out.

ep1o792.gif

You know for the whole "Naruto earning respect" thing I feel like the only one of the K11 that dislikes Naruto is early Sakura and Ino.

Okay, Neji too, but that guys hates everything

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You know for the whole "Naruto earning respect" thing I feel like the only one of the K11 that dislikes Naruto is early Sakura and Ino.

Okay, Neji too, but that guys hates everything

Accurate. Shikamaru's first couple of lines about him make you think he doesn't like him either but you learn that no, he just thinks he's an idiot.

You could make a case for Kiba not liking him though despite them hanging in the same circle.

EDIT: None of them respect him though besides Hinata until he starts proving himself.

MikeMyers

Does Sasuke ever win a fight that doesn't involve 1.) using curse seal given by Orochimaru or 2.) enemy being hindered by stuff like them holding back or low in chakra?

Trying to start a #sasukeisjobber movement.

If we're going to post fan art of female characters with huge boobs can the art at least look like it was drawn by someone who graduated high school?

MikeMyers

Does Sasuke ever win a fight that doesn't involve 1.) using curse seal given by Orochimaru or 2.) enemy being hindered by stuff like them holding back or low in chakra?

Trying to start a #sasukeisjobber movement.

^ Anyone?

If we're going to post fan art of female characters with huge boobs can the art at least look like it was drawn by someone who graduated high school?

Better than anything I can draw.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I expected a bit when I kept that image aside, and by a bit I mean Lazybones saying something. I certainly didn't expect this.

Anko is done with filler though so she needed a proper send off.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Probably would have better proportions then most fan art :p

Considering Manga GAF is now 2 people dominating all discussion it had to go somewhere

You'd think they'd take it to PMs or messenger programs... some people may actually want to discuss comic books made in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom