• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still don't get how being from the continent stops Inuyasha from slicing him in half or Miroku sucking him up with the wind tunnel.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ewb8ymt.gif

Happy start of the week guys.

NPD and Titanfall release/Digital Foundry week. I suspect the bannings to be strong

March NPD interests me far more then February NPD. Really all I care about February NPD is to be able to see what impact if any Titanfall will have on March NPD

bigkrev

March NPD interests me far more then February NPD. Really all I care about February NPD is to be able to see what impact if any Titanfall will have on March NPD

I want to know how 3DS system sales did with the release of Bravely Default, which is basically the first S-E RPG of note for the system (Kingdom Hearts exists, but that draws a different audience I believe)

daveo42

Banned
Titanfall reviews are out and the scores and reactions are justed what I expected. :p

I'm not really surprised by any of it either. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun, but there aren't enough hours in a day for me to get into a MP game like this. I should have learned that when I picked up BF4. This time I'm holding off.

Little bit of the AoT dub cast has been revealed by FUNi.

It's gonna get revealed to the public later today. ( Dunno if I can link the preview clip or the cast listing )

April 5th, I swear Toonami gotta do it.

67a97.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom