• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
Ashura got Zant'd.

2qfWLZp.jpg

decent analogy, actually

daveo42

Banned
Bones legit wrote themselves into a corner and this is how they got out of it. Bones should just wait until the series is over in the future because their writers are plain shit.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A punch to the face = HUGE-ASS EXPLOSION

Getting a huge-ass slice in your body = oh, that kind of hurt, let me put my body back together & shrug it off like it was nothing.

REAAAALLLYYYYY.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Dear BONES, please make a Brotherhood style remake of Soul Eater that covers the manga. This filler ending just completely shits the bed and makes the
Great Old One of Madness
look like a complete pansy.

Just pretend that this entire portion was one of Excalibur's stories. It makes more sense that way.

*does Excalibur face*

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Dear BONES, please make a Brotherhood style remake of Soul Eater that covers the manga. This filler ending just completely shits the bed and makes the
Great Old One of Madness
look like a complete pansy.

Just pretend that this entire portion was one of Excalibur's stories. It makes more sense that way.

*does Excalibur face*

yes

LNfGrQ8.png

To be clear, we spent the last 3 episodes or so saving a weapon that had no relevance in the slightest in the final battle. The ENTIRE show has been based on the interaction between Meister and Weapon and that's thrown ENTIRELY out of the window. No character is in the least bit surprised about the fact that Maka has totally outdone Death himself through an act of "bravery" that apparently no one in this entire fucking world had up until now.

Thank you Bones. Thank you.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
At least we get the first ending as the credits, which is a catchy song IMO.

THE WORD IS BRAVERY!!!!!

Squalor

Full Metal Alchemist was actually good on its own, though, and was extremely popular, so it deserved Brotherhood.

This was just garbage.

Hell yeah, old-ass Naruto time . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom