• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike

Harry.jpg
Basically amounted to this.

qIZld.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well, now that this is over, I think it's time you all go read the manga.

And One Piece, because the manga is so much better than the anime.

And Toriko, and Shokugeki no Soma, and One-Punch Man, and Jojo, and *slaps self*

Bed time. See you all in the morning.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well...............we get the first ED at least.......

yaaaaaayyyyyy?

OH HEY LITTLE GIRL IS BACK WITH HER PARENTS.

AND JOE GOT HIS COFFEE.

AND EXCALIBUR'S GONE.

......so yeah, I should read the manga one of these days to wash the memories of this lame ending away.

First 30ish episodes 5/5 Amazing Show

Next 20ish episodes 3/5 decent show but not as good as the first half

Final episode 1/5
9e2.jpg

Not sure how to rate this show guess a 3.5 with a warning that the ending is garbage

DrkSage

Ok... I just remembered why I disliked the anime... And I feel worst knowing i recommended this anime to a fellow gaffer...
Bro if you're reading this... I'm sorry. I forgot how bad the last few episodes were. The manga is so much better...
Again, sorry... I'm pulling and iwata here, please understand

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Guys, if Durarara can get a second season, anything can happen. Soul Eater Brotherhood might happen. This world is so full of wonder and good things, don't give up on your dreams.

I don't know why everyone is complaining.

It wasn't a perfect ending, and the conclusion was a little tacked on, but overall it did finish on a good note.

Does the manga end any better?

Jafku

Man that was garbage. I don't know how to feel about this show. It had such high highs, but that ending was the lowest of the lows. Just what the fuck

Mik317

Gonna start on the manga now..but holy balls talk about squandering a great start there....I don't even mind asspulls at least make them awesome and don't have your final boss go out like a bitch..

fucking Bones.

Ultratech

I I I I don't understand.....

How.....

How did he crumble just because she said she wasn't afraid.....

I don't get it.

Apparently the only thing I could deduce was that he couldn't understand what the hell Bravery was exactly.

Don't Understand = Afraid

Apparently being Afraid freaked him out for some inane reason, weakened him, and made him flip shit.

(Yeah, that's all I got.)

Moaradin

The problem is that he shrugged off that exact thing.

Man, that ending is making me wonder why I picked up this series.

Because it was fucking great the first half. The manga stays great through the whole thing. Hell, I'd say the best arc in the manga doesn't even start til after the anime splits.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Guys, if Durarara can get a second season, anything can happen. Soul Eater Brotherhood might happen. This world is so full of wonder and good things, don't give up on your dreams.

New FMP? New Spice and Wolf? More Maou-sama? Togashi loses his copy of Dragon Quest?

ckohler

My love for the first 2/3rds of this series blinded me to how bad the end is. I think I tried to convince myself the end wasn't that bad. I was wrong. I apologize.

Bravo for not cutting e excellent final ED, though,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom