• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squalor

Jack sure does wake me up at 4:00
Infamous Second Son makes me wish I had a PS4. :/
And those Titanfall impressions are great.
Yeah, I mean, I do wish there were a single-player campaign because even a decent writing team could come up with a really good story to set in that world. There's just so much you could write about regarding the Titans.

But I haven't had this much fun in multi-player since the first Modern Warfare. The game is a blast. Some people had reservations about the six-versus-six limit, but I like it. It helps to keep things tight and more strategic. It's not a huge clusterfuck of people acting independently of one another.

The game is simply a blast. If you have an Xbox One, it's a must buy.

And yes, the Second Son hype is also legitimate: http://youtu.be/S2m_RpyxPW4

Yeah, I mean, I do wish there were a single-player campaign because even a decent writing team could come up with a really good story to set in that world. There's just so much you could write about regarding the Titans.

But I haven't had this much fun in multi-player since the first Modern Warfare. The game is a blast. Some people had reservations about the six-versus-six limit, but I like it. It helps to keep things tight and more strategic. It's not a huge clusterfuck of people acting independently of one another.

The game is simply a blast. If you have an Xbox One, it's a must buy.
Call of Duty with mechs is something I gotta try. ;)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Da hell is this show, one o' them harem animes?

Can someone answer me this question? What does CN always stretch 4:3 content?

Because there are a lot of dumb people at home that would rather have a picture stretched than have bars on the sides.

Then of course they have shows with bars on the top and bottom so WHO THE HELL KNOWS.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DWvHwep.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Da hell is this show, one o' them harem animes?

Because there are a lot of dumb people at home that would rather have a picture stretched than have bars on the sides.

Then of course they have shows with bars on the top and bottom so WHO THE HELL KNOWS.

Back when toonami was at its absolute highest on cartoon network, they had enough money to help fund their own anime, which was this

Seda

Well.....the races at the end of this season are enjoyable from what I remember.

Generally speaking, I think the races aren't too bad, but the character building in the show in general is pretty amateur, so anything that focuses on group dynamics or relationships is not too fun to watch, which is what this episode seems to be.

Generally speaking, I think the races aren't too bad, but the character building in the show in general is pretty amateur, so anything that focuses on group dynamics or relationships is not too fun to watch, which is what this episode seems to be.
True. The Rocket character I guess works for a kinda interesting dynamic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom