• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I don't think you understand how manga works, and no FMA 03 is only a good series because it's able to leech it's good opening off of what was already written, when Bones had to come up with their own material it was largely bad.
It's not super easy to make animation out of a manga and make sure it is paced well, things fit in a nice order and make sure whast you decide to animate fits the 30(really 24 min) timeframe.

Squalor

I don't think you understand how manga works, and no FMA 03 is only a good series because it's able to leech it's good opening off of what was already written, when Bones had to come up with their own material it was largely bad.
I understand just fine.

Nine years to release 105 chapters is slow as hell.

Oh yeah isnt this Jack's rivel aka his vergil? This is the best guy ever

when does bass get home from work?

I work 12-5pm today, but then next week I work 3:30-8pm, if I could consistently get Sunday off it'd be one thing (or consistently get the same hours) but as it stands I'm SOL

foxuzamaki

I work 12-5pm today, but then next week I work 3:30-8pm, if I could consistently get Sunday off it'd be one thing (or consistently get the same hours) but as it stands I'm SOL

It's hard to schedule around you, cause you know most of us would be asleep and at the earliest be awake at 10 haha

foxuzamaki

If samurai jack wasent hindered by being a children's show those robot skeletons would possibly be human corpses

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nah, Neon Alley going legit in two weeks means we won't have to resort to such base skullduggery as the pre watch block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom