• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Thats something I realize better now that im older, they don respond to anything thats in the air, but to footprints

MikeMyers

I mean at worst if it's only filler I missed then it's not a HUGE deal if I'm not "caught up" by the time we'd group watch it

Fuck, I just noticed we have a Miroku episode, then the LORD SESSHOMARU special, then another Miroku episode.

I think we'd just do the special tomorrow, and watch both Miroku episodes next week - or vice versa.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fuck, I just noticed we have a Miroku episode, then the LORD SESSHOMARU special, then another Miroku episode.

I think we'd just do the special tomorrow, and watch both Miroku episodes next week - or vice versa.
Watching the other modern day episode is what threw you off. We could also do three episodes.

Squalor

D:
Edit: Anyone here play Titanfall?
It's the first real this-gen game I have played. It's so much fun. The graphics aren't "great" on the Xbox One (mods on the PC will be crazy, though), but it's pretty smooth, and the draw distances are okay. The game feels this-gen. Call of Duty and Battlefield were pretty much more of the same. Titanfall feels new and different.

The best looking game I have played for this-gen consoles is Infamous: Second Son. It's the second game I have played that really feels as though it belongs in this current generation. Aside from massive amounts of action while maintaining an impeccable frame rate, the game is just stunning to look at.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So Jack is just running past the arrows? Why the blindness stuff then?

He's fighting on the same level as them. They know where to shoot because they hear his footsteps, he knows when they're firing because he hears their bow strings. Doing it this way gives him more time to dodge.

I understand that concept, except they didn't really show that well, it looked more like Jack just out ran the arrows as opposed to jumping back and forth dodging them

They did it the when he started, with the sound of the bow strings then the arrows moving through the air.

Jack sure does wake me up at 4:00
It's the first real this-gen game I have played. It's so much fun. The graphics aren't "great" on the Xbox One (mods on the PC will be crazy, though), but it's pretty smooth, and the draw distances are okay. The game feels this-gen. Call of Duty and Battlefield were pretty much more of the same. Titanfall feels new and different.

The best looking game I have played for this-gen consoles is Infamous: Second Son. It's the second game I have played that really feels as though it belongs in this current generation. Aside from massive amounts of action while maintaining an impeccable frame rate, the game is just stunning to look at.
Infamous Second Son makes me wish I had a PS4. :/
And those Titanfall impressions are great.

MikeMyers

Can someone answer me this question? What does CN always stretch 4:3 content?

I dont actually watch Toonami (HULU/Netflix them since East Coast is behind) but do you mean its streached to like 16:9? I guess it would be because most people have widescreen TVs now so they want to fit the whole screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom