• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

ib2anUU61pfJxi.gif

Fully subtitled & translated in English? This can only mean it's hinting at the next title Namco is planning on bringing to the US!

J-Stars Victory Vs. instead, I hope

Don't get your hopes up. We can still dream though. :(

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*checks Anime Boston Twitter* Son of a bitch!

Great... now Papenbrook is going to be in every anime ever now.

bigkrev

Wait... translated? Seriously? Where? I want to buy now.

Google Translate of the first paragraph from the link

[13 March 2014] Taipei Taiwan Bandai Namco Games announced today PSVita special software "sword of God domains - Void Fragment - "Traditional Chinese version will be May 29, 2014 (four) for sale. The game will adopt Traditional Chinese / English subtitles and menus, Japanese voice, and can also share "sword domain of God April 24, 2014 sale - Void Fragment - "Japanese version of the game record.

I imported the GitS PSP game from Taiwan before it came out in america- it's fully playable in english

Tamanon

Banned
Wait until the final episode of Attack on Titan, when it's revealed they had all been playing Titan Online the whole time. And everybody had been tricked into considering Sword Art Online the best anime ever!

BatDan

*hears English Eren* Okay that's... not too bad.

I just have a bad impression of Papenbrook after his first big roles I've heard were Asbel Lhant and Kirito. Not a good first impression.

*hears English Eren* Okay that's... not too bad.

I just have a bad impression of Papenbrook after his first big roles I've heard were Asbel Lhant and Kirito. Not a good first impression.

He did a good job with terrible characters can't really fault him Asbel and Kirito are terrible in any language

Moaradin

Honestly, his performance as Kirito wasn't bad. The character is just shitty in general and nothing can save the shitty writing. It was the same in the Japanese version too. The only other role from him I know of is Blue Exorcist, and I think he sounds fine in that /shrug

BatDan

Fair enough. Both characters are awful no matter what language.
Unless said language completely rewrites the dialogue and makes it a gag dub.

I wonder if there's a new SAO Abridged.

Tenumi

Banned
Nice to see that I'm not the only one going into Black Lagoon blind. First watch for me as well.

Of course, always looking forward to Space Dandy and One Piece.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Black Lagoon is pretty much new to me as well. One of those series where I know it exists (& the short shorts), but that's really all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom