• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

It was destiny for R. Kelly episode to air on Ino day, just as Neji said.

Is Ino going to be in tonights episodes? I'm guessing not. :/

MikeMyers

Hmm guess we gotta wait for the Team 10 Vs Sound Ninja fight.

Once Ino stops using Mind Control on Kin the latter passes out while Ino is still conscious despite them both taking damage. I'm gonna chalk that up as a victory.

Would have been cool is the Sause stayed down and Neji battled them instead.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
what's all this Ino obsession?

Ino is the blonde girl from the recap, right?

Yes. There's no real obsession going on here.

MM has been waiting for me to gif the episode I got to since the moment I announced the project in December or January. To be honest it was a very funny episode.

It's also a funny coincidence that I happened to get to the episode where Naruto pees on a girl the night "The Trial of R.Kelly"repeats as the lead in to Space Dandy.

MM was also curious when she shows up next in Naruto. She's around for the Chunin Exam prelims in a a few more months and in Shippuden
shows up almost immediately after his arc ends...which is even longer than the start of the Chunin exams. Interestingly enough her next fight in Naruto Uncut and her appearance in Shippuden will be within a week or two of each other.

tumblr_m1vwbgTLZP1qfbz1so1_500.gif

RIP

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Then what will the first two episodes be?

The order from the show is Otherworld Tourney>Saiyaman>Videl blackmailing him into fighting in the tournament>Her and Gotenks learning to fly>The tournament.

MikeMyers

Then what will the first two episodes be?

The order from the show is Otherworld Tourney>Saiyaman>Videl blackmailing him into fighting in the tournament>Her and Gotenks learning to fly>The tournament.

Apparently

EP1 - Gohan starts HS and becomes Saiyaman
EP2 - Videl discovers identity
EP3 - Videl trains with Gohan
EP4 - 25th Budokai Starts

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That sounds just fine then. You were getting me worried there MM. The way you described it I thought they'd do something crazy and cut him altogether.

That's still a lot of Teen Gohan action.

MikeMyers

Tournament in heaven is filler.

They'll probably just cut down on the episodes where Goku/Vegeta are in Buus body since in the manga they just Gohan and co. straight away.

Oh and probably cut out the episodes where Yamcha/Bulma look for the DB's to resurrect the Majin Vegeta's since in the manga they did that off screen.

If they used the Dragonballs to wish everyone who died that day back, why did everyone think Gohan was still dead? He hadn't been wished back by the dragonballs before and they didn't specifically say everyone killed by Vegeta. #ToriyamasMemoryPls

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Dandy's first season comes to a close with a tale of robot romance, Kon (yes, Kon) tries to save Nozomi from Kageroza's lab, Guy takes on Kisame while Team Kakashi finds themselves confronted with Itachi and his Mangekyo Sharingan, Franky and Usopp get in a row over the fate of the Going Merry, Rin meets his chef, the Black Lagoon takes to the river mangroves to evade the gunship but Rock has a plan, Haku isolates Sasuke in an icy trap, with Togusa out of commission Section 9 attempts to track down Imakurusu, the Elrics head back to Resembool but find themselves making a pit stop along the way, Jack's already been to space so why not an undersea adventure, Liz is looking fabulous on All-Star Weekend, Rex meets a familiar face while searching for Greivous, and finally Lance becomes the night.

11:30 - Space Dandy - 13 - Even Vaccuum Cleaners Fall in Love, Baby
12:00 - Bleach - 338 - Kon's Thoughts, Nozomi's Thoughts
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 13 - A Meeting With Destiny
1:00 - One Piece - 247 - The Man Who Is Loved Even by His Ship! Usopp's Tears!
1:30 - Blue Exorcist - 6 - The Phantom Chef
2:00 - Black Lagoon - 2 - Mangrove Heaven
2:30 - Naruto - 13 - Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 21 - ERASER
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 6 - Road of Hope
4:00 - Samurai Jack - 9 - Jack Under the Sea
4:30 - IGPX - 22 - Function, Not Fashion
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 32 - The Deserter
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 4 - The Phantom Ninja

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This might be the only non race episode of IGPX that I like.

EDIT: Does Space Dandy deserve the RED? It's being specifically advertised as a season finale.

Levyne

Banned
For some reason I really dislike the Kai dub. I know I probably shouldn't, but I do. I really have no interest in Kai season 2 because of that. I don't care for the soundtrack either.

MikeMyers

Looks like they kept Base Gotenks Vs Fat Buu, Krillin Vs Super Buu, and Yamcha finding the DB filler. All happened off-screen in the comic.

bigkrev

Because I think DBZ should have ended after the Cell saga, I'm probably not going to pay attention to this second season. Glad to see they are cutting out the Saiaman stuff though- that shit was pointless

bigkrev

So I watched this http://t.co/h0Enpvo6Xj

I really think Titanfall could make an awesome Anime. Jetpacks, wallrunning, Mechs grabbing people out of the air and jamming them inside of them to pilot them, the "Elite Fighting Force" of Pilots, ect

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRtBuC8F35Pw2z

zlCfzRtBuC8F35Pw2z

And this ode to Dandy will finally be COMPLETED next week! Am I going to need to draw a bunch of QT again? *shrug* Should have just finished it off with a HUGE "Is that your FINAL Dandy?!?" and called it done, heh heh. (Think I could have pulled off the look better than the one here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom