• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
62f95a719be5dcb414ed70f0f7555c7bb20eb2db6a672a661e40c56d892a453a.jpg

Crocodile

In classic cartoon villain fashion, Aku ruins a good thing (the death of Jack) just to play up the part of the mustache twirler. Also, thinking about it more, I can buy a demon beating federal Japan and eventually conquering medieval (or whatever) Earth but is Jack seriously the only person in the UNIVERSE/FUTURE that can even oppose Aku? A bit hard to believe honestly but you gotta prop up the protagonist I suppose :p

In classic cartoon villain fashion, Aku ruins a good thing (the death of Jack) just to play up the part of the mustache twirler. Also, thinking about it more, I can buy a demon beating federal Japan and eventually conquering medieval (or whatever) Earth but is Jack seriously the only person in the UNIVERSE/FUTURE that can even oppose Aku? A bit hard to believe honestly but you gotta prop up the protagonist I suppose :p

Did you not listen to the opening monologue "a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword"

It's not so much Jack but the magic sword which has the power to slay Aku

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It's amazing to think how OP aku is until samurai jack comes and completely destroys him with just a sword, albeit the sword is basically the master sword, but still.
Look how not even breathing in water is a non issue to Aku

Crocodile

Did you not listen to the opening monologue "a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword"

It's not so much Jack but the magic sword which has the power to slay Aku

I get that its the sword but you'd think across the ENTIRE UNIVERSE and over several additional MILLENNIA someone, somewhere could have found another way to beat/seal him or something. I may need to rewatch the Aku origin movie to fill in some blanks though.

MikeMyers

I get that its the sword but you'd think across the ENTIRE UNIVERSE and over several additional MILLENNIA someone, somewhere could have found another way to beat/seal him or something. I may need to rewatch the Aku origin movie to fill in some blanks though.

I really wanna see that origin too.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Well, Aku has ruled the world for all this time and as far as we know he's kind of omniscient, or at least, has his eye on all parts of it. It's doubtful he'd let any kind of resistance or possible new technology develop sufficiently to oppose him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom