• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lQ8Tk6B.jpg
nxkih3.jpg.gif

Oh I know its not the first time a tail has appeared when it was convenient for the plot in the DB series. It was just a weird plot point because how how its utilized (well isn't that convenient) COMBINED with the fact that this dropped after this arc.

I always figured they had it surgically removed while Gohan was in the hospital after this fight.

Jarate

Banned
spoilers

Goku never really beats Vegeta even if the second time Vegeta sort of cheats to gain power
Goku lost the match on purpose against Majin Vegeta, he was fully capable pf going SSJ 3 at that stage and didnt to give Vegeta the win. When he's actually serious he goes SSJ3 against Buu cause its a waste of time and power when used against vegeta

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
one thing I don't like about DBZ is how the human characters come up with these cool attacks and the more powerful characters just use them all the time

it makes them seem less special

Squishy3

The episode count in the original series would have been Yamcha just died in this episode. It would then be 9 more episodes until we reached what just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom