• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but in the world of TTGL I have no trouble believing it was within his reach, but that he chooses not to.

He chose not to, because bringing back Nia and everyone else would have lead to a slippery slope of constantly reviving dead comrades.

The dead would only get in the way of the future generation.

Takashi

Do I need to watch the first GL movie before the second? I thought I saw someone mention that the first has some extras too.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Look at how fucking huge he is now

"A Devil Fruit that would actually turn one into the Devil!" Good line Funi.

Moaradin

Do I need to watch the first GL movie before the second? I thought I saw someone mention that the first has some extras too.

No not really. It's mostly inferior to the TV version since it cuts out so much but it does have a few new scenes that are worth checking out.

He chose not to, because bringing back Nia and everyone else would have lead to a slippery slope of constantly reviving dead comrades.

The dead would only get in the way of the future generation.

Simply put, if Kamina didn't die - or was brought back to life - would they have grown to the point where they could defeat the anti-spiral?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom