• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Great episode. Preview was probably a mistake like last time. :[

mMhn4rX.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeaaah, so much for not knowing what happens next. Didn't expect to see the preview.

This has been an exciting night. See you all in the morning.

wwm0nkey

Nah that was just a move name, they just call it D4C and say "no one knows what it means."
Yeah but if he says the move like that, I just don't know if I could take it lol

Eyes of Heaven needs to be out soon so I can see if they changed any of the names again

Weather Report -> Weather Forecast always made me scratch my head though.

Crocodile

Is that preview really saying that Spadam ACCIDENTALLY starts a Buster Call? For such a threatening organization in it, the World Government has some STUPID people under its employ. Just like real life I guess :p (Though I don't expect any world leader to accidently launch nukes or something equally as insane)

So "The Last Man On Earth" just means he's the only dude because there are apparently a bunch of chicks alive? This premise sounds more like it should be a hentai harem anime.

Yeah but if he says the move like that, I just don't know if I could take it lol

Eyes of Heaven needs to be out soon so I can see if they changed any of the names again

Weather Report -> Weather Forecast always made me scratch my head though.

Zipper Man is worst one to me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Is that preview really saying that Spadam ACCIDENTALLY starts a Buster Call? For such a threatening organization in it, the World Government has some STUPID people under its employ. Just like real life I guess :p (Though I don't expect any world leader to accidently launch nukes or something equally as insane)

Well normally only Admirals and shit get that button, this was a special exemption due to the nature of the threat Robin poses and the fact Luffy beat Crocodile.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So "The Last Man On Earth" just means he's the only dude because there are apparently a bunch of chicks alive? This premise sounds more like it should be a hentai harem anime.
There's no way he's actually going to get laid so they'll probably find a bunch of men in this finale right before he gets sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom