• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadman Wonderland became such an anime in the second half. Before it was raw and crazy. Ganta told people to get fucked and people talked about dicks and whatnot. Now it's all cliche anime stuff.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Shouldn't Shiro be broken enough to kill everyone here?

And Ganta, losing your schoolgirl crush isn't the same as losing your wife and child.

Oh yeah I knew that :( I just read it as it was the last one airing on the block forever.

I mean it could potentially reair on the block, but that would require the block to reexpand later into the night again to allow for more rerun slots, and they'd have to decide to pay to rerun this a 3rd time as opposed to rerunning something that's aired less or something free.

Takashi

I mean it could potentially reair on the block, but that would require the block to reexpand later into the night again to allow for more rerun slots, and they'd have to decide to pay to rerun this a 3rd time as opposed to rerunning something that's aired less or something free.

Yeah tbh I don't see DW coming back anytime soon. But that's fine, I much prefer the block being mostly premieres anyway.

What really makes that whole sequence stupid is (Manga spoilers)
She doesn't die from that

Oh never mind I guess they showed her living here too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom