• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

So did a few of them escape?

The manga shows that he was at the epicenter of the great quake and seeing all that death as a child mentally scarred him, then when he was a bit older he got attacked by people and called evil for existing (for some reason). Then the accident happens, guy asks him to "save him" and that's when he snaps, kills them, and reveals that death is the true salvation Buddha wants to give people.

It's not much more

Eh, doesn't really much for me. Cray for the sake of cray it feels like. I guess just the execution is lacking.

So did a few of them escape?

Eh, doesn't really much for me. Cray for the sake of cray it feels like. I guess just the execution is lacking.

Yeah, that's a general issue with DMWL across the board even in the manga, it's still enjoyable if you shut your brain off and enjoy it as a dumb shonen series.

ckohler

200_s.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 16 - Defeat the Invincible Vegeta! Work a Miracle, Gohan!
8:30 - One Piece - 293 - Bubble Master Kalifa! The Soap Trap Closes in on Nami!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 17 - Dawn of the Fierce Battle! The Star of Hope is Piccolo's Homeland!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 8 - I Will Wipe My Own Tears
1:00 - Sword Art Online II - 1 - World of Guns
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 16 - Hitomiko's Barrier
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 60 - Impermanence
2:30 - One Piece - 294 - Resounding Bad News! The Buster Call Invoked!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 1 - To You, After 2,000 Years: The Fall of Shiganshina, Part 1

Later.

MAYBE THE RED MAN IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!!!1
I love how he doesn't piece this together in the manga until literally the last instant.

Side note to people bummed this is it for the series, the manga runs on for quite awhile and is actually pretty good. Yes, the escapees get the word out. No, it doesn't close the place down. Quite the opposite.

That last scene was added to the anime which is why it feels especially awkward, that was literally the best thing the anime team could think of to give the anime an "ending"... yeah

Crocodile

Ganta: "You know Shiro, we really are the Deadman Wonderland"

That's what that "ending" feels like

Also, boy does Toonami get shittier next week :/

I love how he doesn't piece this together in the manga until literally the last instant.

Side note to people bummed this is it for the series, the manga runs on for quite awhile and is actually pretty good. Yes, the escapees get the word out. No, it doesn't close the place down. Quite the opposite.

And i love how he ignores the fact that shiro knows a song his mother wrote.
like ganta isnt that a bit weird?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom