• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to wonder what would have happened if Vegeta had died there anyway. Assuming they all survive Namek, they all would probably be bodied by the androids, what with there being no Trunks to warn anyone.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I read online that Chi-Chi used to be a powerful fighter in Dragon Ball, right?

When Goku and Chi-Chi first met,(when they were kids) at that point I believe she was physically stronger than him. She is also a trained martial artist from her father, who was a student of master roshi, and is also known as the ox king. she can kick alot of ass actually

daveo42

Banned
Tons of people died in the first game, but even more when back...cause they are dumb. Now it's time to kill more stupid people while a gary stu saves the world all over again.

Are you ready to jack in all over again?

Bulma cares so much about Yamcha
that's why she marries the guy who killed her

That's cause Bulma know how to make smart decisions.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That bullet through the ethernet sequence is still extremely silly.
It's the fact the bullet curved OUT of the port & then hit the real-life person that makes it even more silly. At least "dying in the game" seemed plausible.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Ahahaha, seriously? What a dope.

That is literally what happened.
Goku and Chichi met as kids. Chichi wanted Goku to marry her when they grew up, and he agreed.
When the two met up years later at the third tournament arc, Chichi explains what happened. Goku confesses that he thought "marriage" was a "food"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom