• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

That date scene:

yxQGtKF.jpg

Soulflarz

Banned
It's not bad...its just...boring.

Seriously, someone get rid of post cooldown for me ;_; I cant converse in here and help people in the bloodborne OT at the same time. ugh.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Both of those scenes should have been combined, at least then they'd serve a collective point. Doing it like this is just fucking stupid.

Structurally it's absolutely horrid, it's actually offending me. But you're right, it's also boring as shit.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
No. I won't put myself through this. I refuse. I can see the pain already. I'm suffering from PTSD. I'm out. I'll go drink some more beers instead. Just anything but this. I'm out. I'm out I say.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Seriously, someone get rid of post cooldown for me ;_; I cant converse in here and help people in the bloodborne OT at the same time. ugh.

commercial break, so you have atleast 2 mins, aka 2 posts to help people, welp, out of time.

Tenumi

Banned
No. I won't put myself through this. I refuse. I can see the pain already. I'm suffering from PTSD. I'm out. I'll go drink some more beers instead. Just anything but this. I'm out. VI'm out I say.

...As someone who actually does have PTSD, please don't say this.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Seriously, why does nobody use his real name?

I mean, this is a government agent. Try to be formal.

Crocodile

Wow literally everything for the rest of Toonami tonight except One Piece is garbage :/

Also why is he calling Kirito by his online name instead of his actual name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom